visitors since 2.00pm on 28th november 08

Sunday, May 11, 2008

this thing make me upset....

i sucked my karate training thiz morning....i dun noe why..just cant perform the kumite session well...even all my collegues cant do well...it make me ashamed with karateka from shotokan...mm...

i tink i need to train frequently at home as well as a partner to trained with..anyway...just wish me luck for my training and my tournament diz coming june....

oo yeaa....i performed my kata infront of sensei nasran after the class and he said...im "ok" to particpate the tournament....but..i just did it without my full concentration...it was just for display..ehee...so,"ok" gred is a nice one to get....but senseii,i want to study back my kumite and the kata that u have performed infront of nana....but,dun let "GIRL FRIEND C ILHAM,C AARON AND C BUBEH" tau dat kata...pleeezzz!!!!!

1 comment:

E'am said...

woiii.. girlfriend mu tuuu!!! nda th kn ngakun.. cheh.. haha