visitors since 2.00pm on 28th november 08

Saturday, November 8, 2008

more time

random edited pict...sii ling

i need more time for hiatus!!...exam is getting to its end for about 1 week and few more days...i dun want to give any comments on my exam yet... just wait for the result to come then i'll give my comment...i have already made my coments and i've already told my friends aboout it..ehehehe...


o yeahh...to those people who had put my name on their tag list!!!...i love u all!!!..u noe...please accept this as a reply tag because i am lazy to answer all the nearly 1 km distance questions...eheheheh...


tagged buddies:

bibs ,shakirah ,rabee ,arie ,erahdee , jikah, bobom, adebeb, faiz zharfan, muiz...






p/s: those who have tagged on me but not in my tag list..please let me know in my cbox or kutak betriak!!as called by my seniors....i'll put ur name...

No comments: