visitors since 2.00pm on 28th november 08

Saturday, September 17, 2011

London London...ingin ku kesana~









It is hard to describe my feeling right now..I just can't feel the excitement of leaving home for my dream. May be I am not that ready for anything yet.











Exactly 72 hours from now, I will be leaving for UK to continue my study in Aerospace Engineering at University Of Leicester, United Kingdom for 3 years. It is going to be a new life for me...... no more "lapar ma..masakkan untuk aku" after this....no more "farhan, sembayang" at 5.30am .....no more " bah keluar kan baju kan di sasah" after shower.... I guess i will be missing those....Home Sick is the best word to describe that!!!!







































Despite all my dramatic assumptions of what would happen to me after tuesday..... I am also looking forward for the "new life".. as many would say, uni life is interesting.... I am not sure how interesting it would be...as from my "research" from fb...uni life is cool.....hewhew....outings with seniors....makan makan....nando's...gym...going to campus walking...and more!

























ohh....i gotta go now...someone is texting me on fb!...till then peeps!







No comments: