visitors since 2.00pm on 28th november 08

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

NEW GI !!!







urm...on 16th june 08...i was having my karate training for PSK...in the training ..we did fitness as well as KUMITE AND KATA......while in KUMITE session...and when attacking c rynol(black belt shotokan)...i almost fell down and luckily can save myself by bending and slipping my left knee down on the floor..so,my pant was torned due to friction(according to physic)...actually,thiz iz my second tym my pants being torned after slipping my knee on the floor...so,there are 2 holes on my pants ryt now....






my old gi with tornes pant on the left

first hole(being covered),second hole(dull colour)
since that, i decided to buy a new one during the afternoon...i went to buy my new Gi with c Hanez...ehee....truz buat my name tag for my bju DPM...my brand new gi~ADIDAS!!!


o yea..btw..i wish there will be another gi...given by ministry of culture,youth and sport for the KATA performers...aminn!!!!

No comments: