visitors since 2.00pm on 28th november 08

Sunday, October 5, 2008

bhum bhum!!...back to school bay beyhh..






owh mann...i dun feel lyk to go to school tomorrow..we just only have 4 days of break during raya and then the next next next week will be...O LEVEL EXAM??.mattii kalii..i even havent open and revise my books yet because all of them are busy hybernating and being arranged in my closet...raya kali aa so as books are also having their raya holiday~ahahaha...

some of them before being arranged in tthe closet




not to complain or on the dark side that...normal schooling mean..i need to go to tuition back at RBAF SCHOOL OF STUDY(SOS) in the afternoon..plus another 2 more private classes both on different nights...this all will be equal to NO TIME for kicking asses and nose with apek in the afternoon...n NO CHATTING(unless while in ride on the way to tuition)..n LESS or NO BLOGGING at all....n mayb NO RAYA ANYMORE...*sighhh*...



i just remember sumone but i forget who saying..."nda apa tuu meer..ngaleh mu atuu sekajab sja tuu msa ane..ngaleh pun kau...happy kau tuu nanti result kluar and even in the future.."...AMIN AMIN AMIN....and this words make me strong!!!



the wonderful thing is that i will just suffer for A MONTH and a few weeks...yeah for a month..and after that i'll do what ever i want... and insya allah i'll find a temporary job to get KACING-KACING...but guys especially to my classmates..for sure i dun want to BEJUAL aa...ahahaha...



to rabee..kau jd kaja arh bandaran??wahahahah





lastly..if i dun update my blog thats mean im too and real busy..so..if u have any IMPORANT matter(s)u miss me ka apa ka..dun leave messsages in my cbox..u noe where to find me ryt??ahahaha..



okiehh..im out...see u guys~and wish me luck in my exam with an excellent result!!..aminn


head prefect signing in back at school!!!

No comments: