visitors since 2.00pm on 28th november 08

Friday, October 10, 2008

boomdeeyada!!

one of my favourite clip from discovery channel....THE WORLD IS JUST AWESOME....a clip which show they love the world and its inside!!!
I LOVE THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!

Astronauts in Space:
“It never gets old huh?”
“Nope”
“It kinda make you wanna..break into song?”
“Yep”

The World:
I love the mountains
I love the clear blue skies
I love big bridges
I love when great whites fly
I love the whole world
And all its sights and sounds

Boom De Yada x4

I love the ocean
I love dirty things
I love to go fast
I love Egyptian kings
I love the whole world
and all its craziness

Boom De Yada x4

I love tornadoes
I love Arachnids
I love hot magma
I love the giant squids
I love the whole world
Its such a brilliant place

Boom De Yada x10




1 comment:

Tato said...

best blog post ever!