visitors since 2.00pm on 28th november 08

Friday, January 30, 2009

one step forward!!

I SCORED MY NOVEMBER O LEVEL EXAMINATION WITH GRADE:
A IN PHYSIC
A IN CHEMISTRY
A IN GEOGRAPHY
B IN MATH.D
B IN BIOLOGY
B IN BAHASA MELAYU
B IN ADDITIONAL MATH
C IN ENGLISH
In Total:8 Ordinary-Level


i would like to say thank you to all my my dedicated teachers:


Sir Abdul Samah
Sir Zulshafie
Sir Shukriwan
Miss Lim Gae Kuan
Mrs Koo Keung Eng
Mrs Hasnita
Mrs Khanizah
Mrs Mashiti


my Tution teachers:
Miss Emily @ Low Leng Leng
Mr Tow
Mrs Aroseta
Mr Sahar


and a Big Congratulation to my fellow Buddies:


9Os:

Enny
Erdina
Nadhirah
Nazurah
Danial


8Os:
Hizami
Fathin
Li En Ru
Sia Kao Xiang
Narissa
Nadia
Teo Zhi Ping
Firdaus
Rushydi
Hazirah from STPRI
Sharifah Khadizah
aqilah from Sufri



7Os:

Aqillah
Muiz
Faiz Azmi
Mustaqim
Lyiana
Akmal Nahri


6Os:

Shakirah
Dk Amal Nabilah
Amalina
Ahmad Faiz Zharfan


5Os:

Habibah
Md Fikri
Nazirul Mubin


4Os:
Rabee(science course)



and too All my peeps who scored but i forget to mention in the List...


AND THANK YOU TO WHO CONGRATULATED ME FOR MY RESULT!!!

No comments: