visitors since 2.00pm on 28th november 08

Friday, January 2, 2009

random thinking


I just want to tell u all that i have no idea what i am going to post...i dont have any outing lately so no picts to be uploaded...but but...i got potraits shots from my previous events but i have no gut to upload them in here...(kna sue ku krg)....

anyway...normal schooling days will start soon....monday,5th january 2009....lucky me that i will not be going to school next week!!!..i just sleep,sleep and sleep and wait for any outing invitations....so to those who will start their schooling next week especially GFS(Ade,Adip,azmil,Jiqah,Kuza,Aqilla,Azimah,Jirah,Zufa,Wanie,kaka), My Teachers,Icha,kupil, Azam,Aaron,Rozie,Jekizan,my Juniors(afiq and kuna) ...have a good schooling days!!!...



HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!!..


No comments: