visitors since 2.00pm on 28th november 08

Monday, March 7, 2011

"membuat perkara yang jarang sekali di buat,nge-update blogspot"

Salam and hello earthlings!...I am updating my blog now because i have nothing better to do...yes,i am jobless right now. It's like 12.15 am(Brunei time) on 7th March 2011...today is Rusydi's birthday,one of my former classmates and still a bestfriend of mine..



HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY TO YOU,RUSYDI ROSLI!..GOOD LUCK ALWAYS!


Right,back to my story (yes,i am going to tell you what i am up to!)......2011 is a new chapter of my life. It is hard to imagine where I am right now, because 2 years back, on this day, I was very busy with my school life. In 2009,I went through the orientation for the fresh Sixth Former and exactly a year after that,I became one of the furious committees who ran the Orientation for our Juniors...as for today,it's the opposite extreme...I just stay at home,facing the laptop's screen and spend my time Facebooking and checking emails every hour...wonderful life it is...!


Speaking of which, I am not going to school anymore,i've been having my Holidays for 4 months now because I am done with my A-levels!!!..A BIG,BIG,BIG DONE FOR A-LAVELS!!!All praise to The Lord!...I am grateful that I ended my A-levels quite well..though it was a PAIN-IN-THE-ARSE!.....



I can say A-level years bring a lot of memories and experiences for me,sweet and bitter ones,ofcourse!.One of them was being a student who was given an honour to wear a Red-neck tie instead of Black one. From there, I met 5 great friends to be with...Razi,Bob,Danial,Hadi,Izzat...i talked to them a lot,we shared about a lot of things,and the coolest thing of all was we against people who made decision obtusely!


Apart from that, I went to almost all the form Sixth centres in Brunei for some talks and roadshows. MD,Maktab Sains,PTEM and PTEK,all were visited.


urrrmmmm...i guess i end my story here...will continue it when i am jobless....good night earthlings! =DD

No comments: