visitors since 2.00pm on 28th november 08

Friday, March 11, 2011

Long Friday ahead

Salam and hello again world!.....i hope it is understood why i am writing in here...hehehe =D

today is Friday...hmmm~..and it is still morning...hmmmm~~....and i havent eaten my breakfast yet....hmmm~~~..wait,am I missing something? hmmm~~....ahaha!...yeah,I am obviously missing something here...EATING MERTABAK~!..gaaahhh!!...I am actually waiting for my mum to come with murtabak,hopefully she wont take long!..laaapaaawwwrr~~

this week's friday would be a long day for me since I will be going to mosque like at 12.15pm later on for Friday Prayer,after that I am going to hit the hospital for a while before I go teaching until 8..then,will be driving to BB home alone...hopefully today is long,good and productive day...amiin!


anyhow,SMSO Academic Award Ceremony will be held tomorrow morning and my name is on the list,though not the top one but still I am grateful for everything as No.11 with 260 tariff points aint that BAD! =D


as for last night, went out for Dinner at Emperor's at Manggis Mall.Treated by Mr.Lim TC....Nice lamb they got!


ahh....mum is here...gotta off now,see you mates~

No comments: